Welcome to this rarely available, bi-level end-unit in Newtown Crossing with a two-car garage. This home has been meticulously maintained and updated. Enter through a newer front door where you can go up to the main floor or down to an expansive lower level. The main floor features an open layout, combination living-dining room with recently replaced carpeting and great natural light. The kitchen connects both rooms and features hardwood flooring, stainless steel appliances and plenty of white cabinets. Continue down the hall to the master bedroom which has access to the hall bathroom. The hall bathroom features a newer double vanity, tile flooring and a tub shower. The second bedroom hardwood flooring; the third bedroom has a ceiling fan and vinyl flooring. There's also a pull down access to lots of attic storage. Head downstairs to a completely open floor plan with an entertainment area, wood-burning brick fireplace, office space, laundry/mechanical room, powder room, access to the two-car garage and sliding glass doors to the backyard. The backyard has a wood deck and connects to a spacious side yard. The community parking apron right next door provides additional parking spots. Windows were replaced in 2010, hot water heater installed in 2019, and driveway repaved in 2021. Don't forget about location, just a short walk to Tyler State Park and award-winning Council Rock schools too. This home has great transportation access just seconds to the Newtown Bypass and minutes to I-95, as well as a short drive to Richboro, Newtown, and Holland. Schedule your showing today before this one is gone!
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,745 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Forced Air.
- 1. Brick, Insert, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- 40.00 x 86.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting. Irregular.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price